Amazing Grace

Saturday, October 22, 2005

A Little Bit About Myself

This is my Chinese name. Guess my mom and dad expect me to be a person with wisdom and live out the abundant life. Yup, this is one of my life goals as well!

I like pink. It mixes with white and red. It describes me pretty well so far.... looking dull from outside, but actually a person with many affections inside.

Music plays an important part of my life. Your talent has a purpose if you realize who has given it to you, how much you appreciate it, how you learn from mistakes, and how you use it in a beneficial and constructive way.

I have one brother who is 2 years older than me. He is a lot cuter than usual guys (no offense).... Can't believe it, can you? Well, just have to say he takes all the good looking genes from my folks. :)

My husband is the sweetest person I have ever met. He has a nick name of "Bean" .... because the hilarious 'Mr. Bean' is his favourite TV character.

Have you ever thought whether there is something/someone you can't live without?!?! I have.... God is. Hope to share with you more in the near future!

Hi! Hope you like my blog!
.................................................................................................