Amazing Grace

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Piggy Like


I am afraid that I will become a piggy soon based on the following facts:

Fact 1: I have gained 5 pounds after married (~27 months ago). Using the same formula, I will turn into a snowball in the next 4 years.

Fact 2: I will visit somewhere called "snack heaven" soon. I don't think I can resist the temptations of delicious food there. My double-layer tummy will soon become TRIPLE-layer!

Fact 3: I am a lazy bone. The concept of "exercise" is far away from my head.


"Your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God. You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore, honor God with your body."

~Bible 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 ~

Hi! Hope you like my blog!
.................................................................................................