Amazing Grace

Monday, November 21, 2005

A Bosom Friend



Have you ever met someone that you seem to know each other for million years, you two can talk about anything without pretence or disguise, enjoy each other’s company, and you are hoping to know this person a lot sooner? Not just chat with anything, but can help each other grow in positive ways. If you have this bosom friend (kindred spirit), please cherish this person for this person doesn’t just happen to be in your life by accidence. It must be God’s providence. There are several billion people on earth, and the odd is pretty small. That’s why we Chinese say, “士為知己者死”,而有多少人會為他人而死呢?

If you have a bosom friend, I am so happy for you. If not, someone special is long waiting for you there. With this someone, you can build the relationship greater than David-Jonathan or Jacob-Rachel. The relation is the sweetest and yet the deepest. He is the almighty God. (
Learn more) You can lay anything, any trouble, any tearful pain, and any impossibility to Him. He listens and understands you, and He is your best bosom friend. I encourage you (including me) to talk with Him in everything on our mind through prayer! We’ll see amazing things……

I just learn this song from Stream of Praise, and it helps refresh and remind my relationship with God especially in prayer. Hope you like it as well!


禱告

禱告 因為我渺小
禱告 因為我知道我需要
明瞭 您心意對我重要
禱告 已假裝不了
禱告 因為您的愛我需要
您關懷 我走過的您都明白

有些事我只想要對您說
因您比任何人都愛我
痛苦從眼中流下
我知道您為我擦
在早晨我也要來對您說
主耶穌今天我為您活
所需要的力量您天天賜給我
您恩典夠我用


==================

I Pray

I pray, for I am nothing.
I pray, for I clearly know I need
To seek Your will as it’s shown to me.
I pray, for I am searching.
I pray, for Your love is what I need.
On my knees, through the valleys, You walk with me.

Some things I only wanna let You know
'Cause no one loves me like You, my Lord
Though tears of pain may fall out
You’re with me I have no doubt.
As day breaks Lord I wanna cry to You
'Cause You so love me, You’ll pull me through.
The strength that I need I receive every morning
Your grace is all I need.

Copyright 2005 Stream of Praise Music. CCLI#4496650

Hi! Hope you like my blog!
.................................................................................................